blob: df7a5ed6c6943e01008b010acb9782c2b727d824 (plain
* Network node table
* SELinux must keep a mapping of network nodes to labels/SIDs. This
* mapping is maintained as part of the normal policy but a fast cache is
* needed to reduce the lookup overhead since most of these queries happen on
* a per-packet basis.
* Author: Paul Moore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* (c) Copyright Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P., 2007
* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of version 2 of the GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
int sel_netnode_sid(void *addr, u16 family, u32 *sid);