Diffstat (limited to 'net')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/net/ipv4/tcp.c b/net/ipv4/tcp.c
index 4475b3bb494d..9f3a2db9109e 100644
@@ -2229,7 +2229,7 @@ adjudge_to_death:
/* This is a (useful) BSD violating of the RFC. There is a
* problem with TCP as specified in that the other end could
* keep a socket open forever with no application left this end.
- * We use a 3 minute timeout (about the same as BSD) then kill
+ * We use a 1 minute timeout (about the same as BSD) then kill
* our end. If they send after that then tough - BUT: long enough
* that we won't make the old 4*rto = almost no time - whoops
* reset mistake.