|author||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>||2019-05-29 07:17:50 -0700|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-06-05 17:36:36 +0200|
treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 276
Based on 1 normalized pattern(s): this program is free software you can redistribute it and or modify it under the terms of the gnu general public license as published by the free software foundation version 2 this program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful but without any warranty without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose see the gnu general public license for more details you should find a copy of v2 of the gnu general public license somewhere on your linux system if not write to the free software foundation inc 59 temple place suite 330 boston ma 02111 1307 usa extracted by the scancode license scanner the SPDX license identifier GPL-2.0-only has been chosen to replace the boilerplate/reference in 1 file(s). Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Allison Randal <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Alexios Zavras <email@example.com> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org Link: https://email@example.com Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'tools/vm')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/tools/vm/page-types.c b/tools/vm/page-types.c
index 6f64b2b93234..58c0eab71bca 100644
@@ -1,19 +1,7 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-only
* page-types: Tool for querying page flags
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- * under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
- * Software Foundation; version 2.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
- * ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
- * FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for
- * more details.
- * You should find a copy of v2 of the GNU General Public License somewhere on
- * your Linux system; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59
- * Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA.
* Copyright (C) 2009 Intel corporation
* Authors: Wu Fengguang <email@example.com>