|author||Valentin Schneider <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2020-08-17 12:29:59 +0100|
|committer||Ingo Molnar <email@example.com>||2020-08-19 10:49:49 +0200|
sched/topology: Mark SD_SERIALIZE as SDF_NEEDS_GROUPS
There would be no point in preserving a sched_domain with a single group just because it has this flag set. Add it to SD_DEGENERATE_GROUPS_MASK. Signed-off-by: Valentin Schneider <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Ingo Molnar <email@example.com> Acked-by: Peter Zijlstra <firstname.lastname@example.org> Link: https://email@example.com
Diffstat (limited to 'include/linux/sched')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/include/linux/sched/sd_flags.h b/include/linux/sched/sd_flags.h
index 729510a291b2..b7f4d80e338e 100644
@@ -112,11 +112,12 @@ SD_FLAG(SD_SHARE_PKG_RESOURCES, SDF_SHARED_CHILD | SDF_NEEDS_GROUPS)
* Only a single load balancing instance
* SHARED_PARENT: Set for all NUMA levels above NODE. Could be set from a
- * different level upwards, but it doesn't change that if a domain has this flag
- * set, then all of its parents need to have it too (otherwise the serialization
- * doesn't make sense).
+ * different level upwards, but it doesn't change that if a
+ * domain has this flag set, then all of its parents need to have
+ * it too (otherwise the serialization doesn't make sense).
+ * NEEDS_GROUPS: No point in preserving domain if it has a single group.
+SD_FLAG(SD_SERIALIZE, SDF_SHARED_PARENT | SDF_NEEDS_GROUPS)
* Place busy tasks earlier in the domain