Following patch refactors GRE code into ip tunneling code and GRE
specific code. Common tunneling code is moved to ip_tunnel module.
ip_tunnel module is written as generic library which can be used
by different tunneling implementations.
ip_tunnel module contains following components:
- packet xmit and rcv generic code. xmit flow looks like
- hash table of all devices.
- lookup for tunnel devices.
- control plane operations like device create, destroy, ioctl, netlink
- registration for tunneling modules, like gre, ipip etc.
- define single pcpu_tstats dev->tstats.
- struct tnl_ptk_info added to pass parsed tunnel packet parameters.
ipip.h header is renamed to ip_tunnel.h
Signed-off-by: Pravin B Shelar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <email@example.com>