Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/block/drbd/drbd_req.c')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 10 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/block/drbd/drbd_req.c b/drivers/block/drbd/drbd_req.c
index 2a246ac84d7..cd7687fad9e 100644
@@ -627,8 +627,6 @@ int __req_mod(struct drbd_request *req, enum drbd_req_event what,
_req_may_be_done(req, m); /* Allowed while state.susp */
- case write_acked_by_peer_and_sis:
- req->rq_state |= RQ_NET_SIS;
/* for discarded conflicting writes of multiple primaries,
* there is no need to keep anything in the tl, potential
@@ -639,18 +637,15 @@ int __req_mod(struct drbd_request *req, enum drbd_req_event what,
(unsigned long long)req->sector, req->size);
req->rq_state |= RQ_NET_DONE;
/* fall through */
+ case write_acked_by_peer_and_sis:
+ if (what == write_acked_by_peer_and_sis)
+ req->rq_state |= RQ_NET_SIS;
/* protocol C; successfully written on peer.
- * Nothing to do here.
+ * Nothing more to do here.
* We want to keep the tl in place for all protocols, to cater
- * for volatile write-back caches on lower level devices.
- * A barrier request is expected to have forced all prior
- * requests onto stable storage, so completion of a barrier
- * request could set NET_DONE right here, and not wait for the
- * P_BARRIER_ACK, but that is an unnecessary optimization. */
+ * for volatile write-back caches on lower level devices. */
- /* this makes it effectively the same as for: */
/* protocol B; pretends to be successfully written on peer.
* see also notes above in handed_over_to_network about