Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/base/power/generic_ops.c')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 23 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/base/power/generic_ops.c b/drivers/base/power/generic_ops.c
index 07c3c4a9522d..b2ed606265a8 100644
@@ -9,7 +9,6 @@
@@ -298,26 +297,4 @@ void pm_generic_complete(struct device *dev)
if (drv && drv->pm && drv->pm->complete)
- * pm_complete_with_resume_check - Complete a device power transition.
- * @dev: Device to handle.
- * Complete a device power transition during a system-wide power transition and
- * optionally schedule a runtime resume of the device if the system resume in
- * progress has been initated by the platform firmware and the device had its
- * power.direct_complete flag set.
-void pm_complete_with_resume_check(struct device *dev)
- * If the device had been runtime-suspended before the system went into
- * the sleep state it is going out of and it has never been resumed till
- * now, resume it in case the firmware powered it up.
- if (dev->power.direct_complete && pm_resume_via_firmware())
#endif /* CONFIG_PM_SLEEP */