Diffstat (limited to 'crypto/asymmetric_keys/restrict.c')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/crypto/asymmetric_keys/restrict.c b/crypto/asymmetric_keys/restrict.c
index 19d1afb9890f..a3afbf783255 100644
@@ -56,9 +56,10 @@ __setup("ca_keys=", ca_keys_setup);
* restrict_link_by_signature - Restrict additions to a ring of public keys
- * @trust_keyring: A ring of keys that can be used to vouch for the new cert.
+ * @dest_keyring: Keyring being linked to.
* @type: The type of key being added.
* @payload: The payload of the new key.
+ * @trust_keyring: A ring of keys that can be used to vouch for the new cert.
* Check the new certificate against the ones in the trust keyring. If one of
* those is the signing key and validates the new certificate, then mark the
@@ -69,9 +70,10 @@ __setup("ca_keys=", ca_keys_setup);
* signature check fails or the key is blacklisted and some other error if
* there is a matching certificate but the signature check cannot be performed.
-int restrict_link_by_signature(struct key *trust_keyring,
+int restrict_link_by_signature(struct key *dest_keyring,
const struct key_type *type,
- const union key_payload *payload)
+ const union key_payload *payload,
+ struct key *trust_keyring)
const struct public_key_signature *sig;
struct key *key;