|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
GIC setup code which used to be in bl31_plat_setup.c is now in fvp_gic.c
to simplify future changes to other bootloader stages. This patch moves
code from bl31_plat_setup.c to fvp_gic.c, simplifies the include file
list for bl31_plat_setup.c, moves GIC declarations from the bl31.h header
file into the platform.h, and reworks files according to coding style
- Add instructions for contributing to ARM Trusted Firmware.
- Update copyright text in all files to acknowledge contributors.
- Check at link-time that bootloader images will fit in memory
at run time and that they won't overlap each other.
- Remove text and rodata orphan sections.
- Define new linker symbols to remove the need for platform setup
code to know the order of sections.
- Reduce the size of the raw binary images by cutting some sections
out of the disk image and allocating them at load time, whenever
- Rework alignment constraints on sections.
- Remove unused linker symbols.
- Homogenize linker symbols names across all BLs.
- Add some comments in the linker scripts.
Also, don't invalidate the TLBs in disable_mmu() function, it's better
to do it in enable_mmu() function just before actually enabling the
- The Foundation FVP only has one cluster and does not have
- Writing to this register with a 64bit access can cause a
Systen Error Exception on some models.