- This change is split into two separate patches in order to
simplify the history as interpreted by 'git'. The split is
between the move/rename and addition of new files.
- Remove dependency on toolchain C library headers and functions in
order to ensure behavioural compatibility between toolchains.
- Use FreeBSD as reference for C library implementation.
- Do not let GCC use default library include paths.
- Remove unused definitions in modified headers and implementations.
- Move C library files to 'lib/stdlib' and 'include/stdlib'.
- Break std.c functions out into separate files.