|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
- Use the TrustZone controller on Base FVP to program DRAM access
permissions. By default no access to DRAM is allowed if
'secure memory' is enabled on the Base FVP.
- The Foundation FVP does not have a TrustZone controller but instead
has fixed access permissions.
- Update FDTs for Linux to use timers at the correct security level.
- Starting the FVPs with 'secure memory' disabled is also supported.
Virtio currently uses a reserved NSAID. This will be corrected in
future FVP releases.
- Large RAM-disks may have trouble starting with 2GB of memory.
- Increase from 2GB to 4GB in FDT.
- The interrupt addresses need to be updated to work.