|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author|
The GICv3 distributor can have more ports than CPUs are available in
the system. Probe all re-distributors and use the matching affinity
levels as specified by each core and re-distributor to decide which
re-distributor to use with which CPU core.
If a core cannot be matched with a re-distributor, the core panics and
is placed in an endless loop.
- Add instructions for contributing to ARM Trusted Firmware.
- Update copyright text in all files to acknowledge contributors.
- Check at link-time that bootloader images will fit in memory
at run time and that they won't overlap each other.
- Remove text and rodata orphan sections.
- Define new linker symbols to remove the need for platform setup
code to know the order of sections.
- Reduce the size of the raw binary images by cutting some sections
out of the disk image and allocating them at load time, whenever
- Rework alignment constraints on sections.
- Remove unused linker symbols.
- Homogenize linker symbols names across all BLs.
- Add some comments in the linker scripts.
blx_plat_arch_setup() should only perform platform-specific
architectural setup, e.g. enabling the MMU. This patch moves
generic architectural setup code out of blx_plat_arch_setup().