Diffstat (limited to 'mm/ksm.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
@@ -703,7 +703,7 @@ again:
* We cannot do anything with the page while its refcount is 0.
* Usually 0 means free, or tail of a higher-order page: in which
* case this node is no longer referenced, and should be freed;
- * however, it might mean that the page is under page_freeze_refs().
+ * however, it might mean that the page is under page_ref_freeze().
* The __remove_mapping() case is easy, again the node is now stale;
* but if page is swapcache in migrate_page_move_mapping(), it might
* still be our page, in which case it's essential to keep the node.
@@ -714,7 +714,7 @@ again:
* work here too. We have chosen the !PageSwapCache test to
* optimize the common case, when the page is or is about to
* be freed: PageSwapCache is cleared (under spin_lock_irq)
- * in the freeze_refs section of __remove_mapping(); but Anon
+ * in the ref_freeze section of __remove_mapping(); but Anon
* page->mapping reset to NULL later, in free_pages_prepare().