Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/net/wan/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 54 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/net/wan/Kconfig b/drivers/net/wan/Kconfig
index d58431e99f73..0c077b0f7a2b 100644
@@ -356,60 +356,6 @@ config SDLA
To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the
module will be called sdla.
-# Wan router core.
- tristate "WAN router drivers"
- depends on WAN_ROUTER
- Connect LAN to WAN via Linux box.
- Select driver your card and remember to say Y to "Wan Router."
- You will need the wan-tools package which is available from
- Note that the answer to this question won't directly affect the
- kernel except for how subordinate drivers may be built:
- saying N will just cause the configurator to skip all
- the questions about WAN router drivers.
- If unsure, say N.
- tristate "Cyclom 2X(tm) cards (EXPERIMENTAL)"
- depends on WAN_ROUTER_DRIVERS && (PCI || ISA)
- Cyclom 2X from Cyclades Corporation <http://www.avocent.com/> is an
- intelligent multiprotocol WAN adapter with data transfer rates up to
- 512 Kbps. These cards support the X.25 and SNA related protocols.
- While no documentation is available at this time please grab the
- wanconfig tarball in
- <http://www.conectiva.com.br/~acme/cycsyn-devel/> (with minor changes
- to make it compile with the current wanrouter include files; efforts
- are being made to use the original package available at
- Feel free to contact me or the cycsyn-devel mailing list at
- <firstname.lastname@example.org> and <email@example.com> for
- additional details, I hope to have documentation available as soon as
- possible. (Cyclades Brazil is writing the Documentation).
- The next questions will ask you about the protocols you want the
- driver to support (for now only X.25 is supported).
- If you have one or more of these cards, say Y to this option.
- To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the
- module will be called cyclomx.
- bool "Cyclom 2X X.25 support (EXPERIMENTAL)"
- depends on CYCLADES_SYNC
- Connect a Cyclom 2X card to an X.25 network.
- Enabling X.25 support will enlarge your kernel by about 11 kB.
# X.25 network drivers
tristate "LAPB over Ethernet driver (EXPERIMENTAL)"