|author||Adam Buchbinder <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2009-12-18 15:40:42 -0500|
|committer||Jiri Kosina <email@example.com>||2010-02-05 12:22:30 +0100|
Fix misspelling of "should" and "shouldn't" in comments.
Some comments misspell "should" or "shouldn't"; this fixes them. No code changes. Signed-off-by: Adam Buchbinder <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Jiri Kosina <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'fs/locks.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/fs/locks.c b/fs/locks.c
index a8794f233bc9..cde572db112f 100644
@@ -1454,7 +1454,7 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL(generic_setlease);
* leases held by processes on this node.
* There is also no break_lease method; filesystems that
- * handle their own leases shoud break leases themselves from the
+ * handle their own leases should break leases themselves from the
* filesystem's open, create, and (on truncate) setattr methods.
* Warning: the only current setlease methods exist only to disable