|author||Paul Bolle <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-08-15 02:02:26 +0200|
|committer||Jiri Kosina <email@example.com>||2011-09-27 18:08:04 +0200|
doc: fix broken references
There are numerous broken references to Documentation files (in other Documentation files, in comments, etc.). These broken references are caused by typo's in the references, and by renames or removals of the Documentation files. Some broken references are simply odd. Fix these broken references, sometimes by dropping the irrelevant text they were part of. Signed-off-by: Paul Bolle <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Jiri Kosina <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'fs/locks.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/fs/locks.c b/fs/locks.c
index 703f545097de..96b33989147d 100644
@@ -60,7 +60,7 @@
* Initial implementation of mandatory locks. SunOS turned out to be
* a rotten model, so I implemented the "obvious" semantics.
- * See 'Documentation/mandatory.txt' for details.
+ * See 'Documentation/filesystems/mandatory-locking.txt' for details.
* Andy Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org), April 06, 1996.
* Don't allow mandatory locks on mmap()'ed files. Added simple functions to