Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/net/lib8390.c')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/net/lib8390.c b/drivers/net/lib8390.c
index da74db4a03d..17b75e5f1b0 100644
@@ -35,7 +35,7 @@
Alexey Kuznetsov : use the 8390's six bit hash multicast filter.
Paul Gortmaker : tweak ANK's above multicast changes a bit.
Paul Gortmaker : update packet statistics for v2.1.x
- Alan Cox : support arbitary stupid port mappings on the
+ Alan Cox : support arbitrary stupid port mappings on the
68K Macintosh. Support >16bit I/O spaces
Paul Gortmaker : add kmod support for auto-loading of the 8390
module by all drivers that require it.
@@ -121,7 +121,7 @@ static void __NS8390_init(struct net_device *dev, int startp);
* SMP and the 8390 setup.
- * The 8390 isnt exactly designed to be multithreaded on RX/TX. There is
+ * The 8390 isn't exactly designed to be multithreaded on RX/TX. There is
* a page register that controls bank and packet buffer access. We guard
* this with ei_local->page_lock. Nobody should assume or set the page other
* than zero when the lock is not held. Lock holders must restore page 0