Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/media/video/pxa_camera.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/media/video/pxa_camera.c b/drivers/media/video/pxa_camera.c
index 02686771740..c1ee09a043b 100644
@@ -714,7 +714,7 @@ static void pxa_camera_wakeup(struct pxa_camera_dev *pcdev,
* The DMA chaining is done with DMA running. This means a tiny temporal window
* remains, where a buffer is queued on the chain, while the chain is already
- * stopped. This means the tailed buffer would never be transfered by DMA.
+ * stopped. This means the tailed buffer would never be transferred by DMA.
* This function restarts the capture for this corner case, where :
* - DADR() == DADDR_STOP
* - a videobuffer is queued on the pcdev->capture list