|author||Tao Ma <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-12-17 15:59:33 -0800|
|committer||Linus Torvalds <email@example.com>||2012-12-17 17:15:12 -0800|
Documentation: remove reference to feature-removal-schedule.txt
In commit 9c0ece069b32 ("Get rid of Documentation/feature-removal.txt"), Linus removed feature-removal-schedule.txt from Documentation, but there is still some reference to this file. So remove them. Signed-off-by: Tao Ma <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'Documentation')
2 files changed, 0 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/00-INDEX b/Documentation/00-INDEX
index ceb1ff73546..8afe64fb200 100644
@@ -136,8 +136,6 @@ fault-injection/
- dir with docs about the fault injection capabilities infrastructure.
- directory with info on the frame buffer graphics abstraction layer.
- - list of files and features that are going to be removed.
- info on the vfs and the various filesystems that Linux supports.
diff --git a/Documentation/ABI/README b/Documentation/ABI/README
index 9feaf16f161..10069828568 100644
@@ -36,9 +36,6 @@ The different levels of stability are:
the kernel, but are marked to be removed at some later point in
time. The description of the interface will document the reason
why it is obsolete and when it can be expected to be removed.
- The file Documentation/feature-removal-schedule.txt may describe
- some of these interfaces, giving a schedule for when they will
- be removed.
This directory contains a list of the old interfaces that have