blob: f593b0f9b6278ee5625173931bb19eb72fb3d894 (plain
* Copyright (C) 2004 Paul Mackerras <firstname.lastname@example.org>, IBM
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version
* 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* We don't allow single-stepping an mtmsrd that would clear
* MSR_RI, since that would make the exception unrecoverable.
* Since we need to single-step to proceed from a breakpoint,
* we don't allow putting a breakpoint on an mtmsrd instruction.
* Similarly we don't allow breakpoints on rfid instructions.
* These macros tell us if an instruction is a mtmsrd or rfid.
* Note that IS_MTMSRD returns true for both an mtmsr (32-bit)
* and an mtmsrd (64-bit).
#define IS_MTMSRD(instr) (((instr) & 0xfc0007be) == 0x7c000124)
#define IS_RFID(instr) (((instr) & 0xfc0007fe) == 0x4c000024)
#define IS_RFI(instr) (((instr) & 0xfc0007fe) == 0x4c000064)
/* Emulate instructions that cause a transfer of control. */
extern int emulate_step(struct pt_regs *regs, unsigned int instr);