Diffstat (limited to 'mm/filemap.c')
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/mm/filemap.c b/mm/filemap.c
index dafb06f70a0..900edfaf6df 100644
@@ -1031,18 +1031,21 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL(find_lock_entry);
* @mapping: the address_space to search
* @offset: the page index
* @fgp_flags: PCG flags
- * @gfp_mask: gfp mask to use if a page is to be allocated
+ * @cache_gfp_mask: gfp mask to use for the page cache data page allocation
+ * @radix_gfp_mask: gfp mask to use for radix tree node allocation
* Looks up the page cache slot at @mapping & @offset.
- * PCG flags modify how the page is returned
+ * PCG flags modify how the page is returned.
* FGP_ACCESSED: the page will be marked accessed
* FGP_LOCK: Page is return locked
* FGP_CREAT: If page is not present then a new page is allocated using
- * @gfp_mask and added to the page cache and the VM's LRU
- * list. The page is returned locked and with an increased
- * refcount. Otherwise, %NULL is returned.
+ * @cache_gfp_mask and added to the page cache and the VM's LRU
+ * list. If radix tree nodes are allocated during page cache
+ * insertion then @radix_gfp_mask is used. The page is returned
+ * locked and with an increased refcount. Otherwise, %NULL is
+ * returned.
* If FGP_LOCK or FGP_CREAT are specified then the function may sleep even
* if the GFP flags specified for FGP_CREAT are atomic.