Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/edac/edac_mc.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/edac/edac_mc.c b/drivers/edac/edac_mc.c
index a4e9db2d652..1d805604907 100644
@@ -724,7 +724,7 @@ void edac_mc_handle_ce(struct mem_ctl_info *mci,
* Some MC's can remap memory so that it is still available
* at a different address when PCI devices map into memory.
* MC's that can't do this lose the memory where PCI devices
- * are mapped. This mapping is MC dependant and so we call
+ * are mapped. This mapping is MC dependent and so we call
* back into the MC driver for it to map the MC page to
* a physical (CPU) page which can then be mapped to a virtual
* page - which can then be scrubbed.