Diffstat (limited to 'arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S')
1 files changed, 15 insertions, 15 deletions
diff --git a/arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S b/arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S
index 8a817995b4c..aeb739e1876 100644
@@ -5,7 +5,7 @@
* handling and other fixed offset specific things.
* This file is meant to be #included from head_64.S due to
- * position dependant assembly.
+ * position dependent assembly.
* Most of this originates from head_64.S and thus has the same
* copyright history.
@@ -977,20 +977,6 @@ _GLOBAL(do_stab_bolted)
b . /* prevent speculative execution */
- * Space for CPU0's segment table.
- * On iSeries, the hypervisor must fill in at least one entry before
- * we get control (with relocate on). The address is given to the hv
- * as a page number (see xLparMap below), so this must be at a
- * fixed address (the linker can't compute (u64)&initial_stab >>
- * PAGE_SHIFT).
- . = STAB0_OFFSET /* 0x6000 */
- .globl initial_stab
- .space 4096
* Data area reserved for FWNMI option.
@@ -1027,3 +1013,17 @@ xLparMap:
. = 0x8000
#endif /* CONFIG_PPC_PSERIES */
+ * Space for CPU0's segment table.
+ * On iSeries, the hypervisor must fill in at least one entry before
+ * we get control (with relocate on). The address is given to the hv
+ * as a page number (see xLparMap above), so this must be at a
+ * fixed address (the linker can't compute (u64)&initial_stab >>
+ * PAGE_SHIFT).
+ . = STAB0_OFFSET /* 0x8000 */
+ .globl initial_stab
+ .space 4096