Diffstat (limited to 'arch/arm/vfp/entry.S')
1 files changed, 9 insertions, 7 deletions
diff --git a/arch/arm/vfp/entry.S b/arch/arm/vfp/entry.S
index 4fa9903b83c..cc926c98598 100644
@@ -7,18 +7,20 @@
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as
* published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * Basic entry code, called from the kernel's undefined instruction trap.
- * r0 = faulted instruction
- * r5 = faulted PC+4
- * r9 = successful return
- * r10 = thread_info structure
- * lr = failure return
+@ VFP entry point.
+@ r0 = instruction opcode (32-bit ARM or two 16-bit Thumb)
+@ r2 = PC value to resume execution after successful emulation
+@ r9 = normal "successful" return address
+@ r10 = this threads thread_info structure
+@ lr = unrecognised instruction return address
+@ IRQs disabled.
ldr r4, [r10, #TI_PREEMPT] @ get preempt count