Diffstat (limited to 'Documentation/video4linux/pxa_camera.txt')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/video4linux/pxa_camera.txt b/Documentation/video4linux/pxa_camera.txt
index 4f6d0ca0195..51ed1578b0e 100644
@@ -84,12 +84,12 @@ DMA usage
transfer is not started. On "End Of Frame" interrupt, the irq handler
starts the DMA chain.
- capture of one videobuffer
- The DMA chain starts transfering data into videobuffer RAM pages.
- When all pages are transfered, the DMA irq is raised on "ENDINTR" status
+ The DMA chain starts transferring data into videobuffer RAM pages.
+ When all pages are transferred, the DMA irq is raised on "ENDINTR" status
- finishing one videobuffer
The DMA irq handler marks the videobuffer as "done", and removes it from
the active running queue
- Meanwhile, the next videobuffer (if there is one), is transfered by DMA
+ Meanwhile, the next videobuffer (if there is one), is transferred by DMA
- finishing the last videobuffer
On the DMA irq of the last videobuffer, the QCI is stopped.
@@ -101,7 +101,7 @@ DMA usage
This structure is pointed by dma->sg_cpu.
The descriptors are used as follows :
- - desc-sg[i]: i-th descriptor, transfering the i-th sg
+ - desc-sg[i]: i-th descriptor, transferring the i-th sg
element to the video buffer scatter gather
- finisher: has ddadr=DADDR_STOP, dcmd=ENDIRQEN
- linker: has ddadr= desc-sg of next video buffer, dcmd=0