Diffstat (limited to 'Documentation/networking/caif')
2 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/networking/caif/Linux-CAIF.txt b/Documentation/networking/caif/Linux-CAIF.txt
index 7fe7a9a33a4..e52fd62bef3 100644
@@ -136,7 +136,7 @@ The CAIF Protocol implementation contains:
- CFMUX CAIF Mux layer. Handles multiplexing between multiple
physical bearers and multiple channels such as VEI, Datagram, etc.
The MUX keeps track of the existing CAIF Channels and
- Physical Instances and selects the apropriate instance based
+ Physical Instances and selects the appropriate instance based
on Channel-Id and Physical-ID.
- CFFRML CAIF Framing layer. Handles Framing i.e. Frame length
diff --git a/Documentation/networking/caif/spi_porting.txt b/Documentation/networking/caif/spi_porting.txt
index 0cb8cb9098f..9efd0687dc4 100644
@@ -150,7 +150,7 @@ static int sspi_init_xfer(struct cfspi_xfer *xfer, struct cfspi_dev *dev)
void sspi_sig_xfer(bool xfer, struct cfspi_dev *dev)
/* If xfer is true then you should assert the SPI_INT to indicate to
- * the master that you are ready to recieve the data from the master
+ * the master that you are ready to receive the data from the master
* SPI. If xfer is false then you should de-assert SPI_INT to indicate
* that the transfer is done.