|author||Lucas De Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-03-30 22:57:33 -0300|
|committer||Lucas De Marchi <email@example.com>||2011-03-31 11:26:23 -0300|
Fix common misspellings
Fixes generated by 'codespell' and manually reviewed. Signed-off-by: Lucas De Marchi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'net/irda/irlap_frame.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/net/irda/irlap_frame.c b/net/irda/irlap_frame.c
index 688222cbf55..8c004161a84 100644
@@ -848,7 +848,7 @@ void irlap_send_data_primary_poll(struct irlap_cb *self, struct sk_buff *skb)
* though IrLAP is currently sending the *last* frame of the
* tx-window, the driver most likely has only just started
* sending the *first* frame of the same tx-window.
- * I.e. we are always at the very begining of or Tx window.
+ * I.e. we are always at the very beginning of or Tx window.
* Now, we are supposed to set the final timer from the end
* of our tx-window to let the other peer reply. So, we need
* to add extra time to compensate for the fact that we