|author||Nick Piggin <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2008-04-28 02:12:10 -0700|
|committer||Linus Torvalds <email@example.com>||2008-04-28 08:58:18 -0700|
mm: remove nopage
Nothing in the tree uses nopage any more. Remove support for it in the core mm code and documentation (and a few stray references to it in comments). Signed-off-by: Nick Piggin <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'mm/mincore.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/mm/mincore.c b/mm/mincore.c
index 5efe0ded69b..5178800bc12 100644
@@ -33,7 +33,7 @@ static unsigned char mincore_page(struct address_space *mapping, pgoff_t pgoff)
* When tmpfs swaps out a page from a file, any process mapping that
* file will not get a swp_entry_t in its pte, but rather it is like
* any other file mapping (ie. marked !present and faulted in with
- * tmpfs's .nopage). So swapped out tmpfs mappings are tested here.
+ * tmpfs's .fault). So swapped out tmpfs mappings are tested here.
* However when tmpfs moves the page from pagecache and into swapcache,
* it is still in core, but the find_get_page below won't find it.