|author||David S. Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-01-26 13:49:30 -0800|
|committer||David S. Miller <email@example.com>||2011-01-26 13:49:30 -0800|
Merge branch 'master' of master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-2.6
Diffstat (limited to 'lib')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/lib/textsearch.c b/lib/textsearch.c
index d608331b3e4..e0cc0146ae6 100644
@@ -13,7 +13,7 @@
- * The textsearch infrastructure provides text searching facitilies for
+ * The textsearch infrastructure provides text searching facilities for
* both linear and non-linear data. Individual search algorithms are
* implemented in modules and chosen by the user.
@@ -43,7 +43,7 @@
* to the algorithm to store persistent variables.
* (4) Core eventually resets the search offset and forwards the find()
* request to the algorithm.
- * (5) Algorithm calls get_next_block() provided by the user continously
+ * (5) Algorithm calls get_next_block() provided by the user continuously
* to fetch the data to be searched in block by block.
* (6) Algorithm invokes finish() after the last call to get_next_block
* to clean up any leftovers from get_next_block. (Optional)
@@ -58,15 +58,15 @@
* the pattern to look for and flags. As a flag, you can set TS_IGNORECASE
* to perform case insensitive matching. But it might slow down
* performance of algorithm, so you should use it at own your risk.
- * The returned configuration may then be used for an arbitary
+ * The returned configuration may then be used for an arbitrary
* amount of times and even in parallel as long as a separate struct
* ts_state variable is provided to every instance.
* The actual search is performed by either calling textsearch_find_-
* continuous() for linear data or by providing an own get_next_block()
* implementation and calling textsearch_find(). Both functions return
- * the position of the first occurrence of the patern or UINT_MAX if
- * no match was found. Subsequent occurences can be found by calling
+ * the position of the first occurrence of the pattern or UINT_MAX if
+ * no match was found. Subsequent occurrences can be found by calling
* textsearch_next() regardless of the linearity of the data.
* Once you're done using a configuration it must be given back via