|author||Robert P. J. Day <email@example.com>||2007-02-17 19:07:33 +0100|
|committer||Adrian Bunk <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2007-02-17 19:07:33 +0100|
Various typo fixes.
Correct mis-spellings of "algorithm", "appear", "consistent" and (shame, shame) "kernel". Signed-off-by: Robert P. J. Day <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'include/linux/seqlock.h')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/include/linux/seqlock.h b/include/linux/seqlock.h
index 6b0648cfdff..52c9eb9b6df 100644
@@ -2,7 +2,7 @@
* Reader/writer consistent mechanism without starving writers. This type of
- * lock for data where the reader wants a consitent set of information
+ * lock for data where the reader wants a consistent set of information
* and is willing to retry if the information changes. Readers never
* block but they may have to retry if a writer is in
* progress. Writers do not wait for readers.