|author||Ohad Ben-Cohen <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-09-04 23:19:51 +0300|
|committer||Ohad Ben-Cohen <email@example.com>||2011-09-21 19:45:32 +0300|
hwspinlock/core: simplify Kconfig
Simplify hwspinlock's Kconfig by making the global CONFIG_HWSPINLOCK entry invisible; users will just select it when needed. This also prepares the ground for adding hwspinlock support for other platforms (the 'depends on ARCH_OMAP4' was rather hideous, and while we're at it, a dedicated menu is added). Signed-off-by: Ohad Ben-Cohen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/hwspinlock')
1 files changed, 7 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/hwspinlock/Kconfig b/drivers/hwspinlock/Kconfig
index 1f29bab6b3e..c8e7bdac140 100644
@@ -2,22 +2,20 @@
# Generic HWSPINLOCK framework
+# HWSPINLOCK always gets selected by whoever wants it.
- tristate "Generic Hardware Spinlock framework"
- depends on ARCH_OMAP4
- Say y here to support the generic hardware spinlock framework.
- You only need to enable this if you have hardware spinlock module
- on your system (usually only relevant if your system has remote slave
- If unsure, say N.
+menu "Hardware Spinlock drivers"
tristate "OMAP Hardware Spinlock device"
- depends on HWSPINLOCK && ARCH_OMAP4
+ depends on ARCH_OMAP4
+ select HWSPINLOCK
Say y here to support the OMAP Hardware Spinlock device (firstly
introduced in OMAP4).
If unsure, say N.