|author||Jiri Kosina <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-04-26 10:22:15 +0200|
|committer||Jiri Kosina <email@example.com>||2011-04-26 10:22:59 +0200|
Merge branch 'master' into for-next
Fast-forwarded to current state of Linus' tree as there are patches to be applied for files that didn't exist on the old branch.
Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/edac/i7300_edac.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 1 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/edac/i7300_edac.c b/drivers/edac/i7300_edac.c
index 76d1f576cdc..363cc160294 100644
@@ -1065,7 +1065,7 @@ static int __devinit i7300_init_one(struct pci_dev *pdev,
* actual number of slots/dimms per channel, we thus utilize the
* resource as specified by the chipset. Thus, we might have
* have more DIMMs per channel than actually on the mobo, but this
- * allows the driver to support upto the chipset max, without
+ * allows the driver to support up to the chipset max, without
* some fancy mobo determination.
num_dimms_per_channel = MAX_SLOTS;