|author||Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-03-08 10:45:55 -0800|
|committer||Greg Kroah-Hartman <email@example.com>||2012-03-08 10:45:55 -0800|
tty: delete briq_panel.c driver
This driver is broken, as reported by Jiri, and to quote Ben: Just remove the driver, I don't think anybody cares. so I'm doing just that here. Reported-by: Jiri Slaby <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: Alan Cox <email@example.com> Cc: Josh Boyer <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/char/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 15 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/char/Kconfig b/drivers/char/Kconfig
index 43643033a3a..ee946865d6c 100644
@@ -66,21 +66,6 @@ config TTY_PRINTK
If unsure, say N.
- tristate 'Total Impact briQ front panel driver'
- depends on PPC_CHRP
- The briQ is a small footprint CHRP computer with a frontpanel VFD, a
- tristate led and two switches. It is the size of a CDROM drive.
- If you have such one and want anything showing on the VFD then you
- must answer Y here.
- To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the
- module will be called briq_panel.
- It's safe to say N here.
tristate "Blackfin On-Chip OTP Memory Support"
depends on BLACKFIN && (BF51x || BF52x || BF54x)