|author||Ralf Baechle <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2008-10-27 13:10:29 +0000|
|committer||Ralf Baechle <email@example.com>||2008-10-30 14:44:35 +0000|
CHAR: Delete old and now unused M48T35 RTC driver for SGI IP27.
It was only used by this one SGI platform which recently was converted to RTC_LIB and with RTC_LIB enabled the legacy drivers are no more selectable. Signed-off-by: Ralf Baechle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'drivers/char/Kconfig')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 11 deletions
diff --git a/drivers/char/Kconfig b/drivers/char/Kconfig
index 9d2c4364550..43b35d0369d 100644
@@ -812,17 +812,6 @@ config JS_RTC
To compile this driver as a module, choose M here: the
module will be called js-rtc.
- bool "SGI M48T35 RTC support"
- depends on SGI_IP27
- If you say Y here and create a character special file /dev/rtc with
- major number 10 and minor number 135 using mknod ("man mknod"), you
- will get access to the real time clock built into your computer.
- Every SGI has such a clock built in. It reports status information
- via the file /proc/rtc and its behaviour is set by various ioctls on
tristate "Generic /dev/rtc emulation"
depends on RTC!=y && !IA64 && !ARM && !M32R && !MIPS && !SPARC && !FRV && !S390 && !SUPERH && !AVR32