|author||Chris Metcalf <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-02-28 15:58:39 -0500|
|committer||Chris Metcalf <email@example.com>||2011-03-10 13:14:03 -0500|
arch/tile: fix some comments and whitespace
This is a grab bag of changes with no actual change to generated code. This includes whitespace and comment typos, plus a couple of stale comments being removed. Signed-off-by: Chris Metcalf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/tile/mm')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 8 deletions
diff --git a/arch/tile/mm/fault.c b/arch/tile/mm/fault.c
index dcebfc831cd..758f597f488 100644
@@ -655,14 +655,6 @@ struct intvec_state do_page_fault_ics(struct pt_regs *regs, int fault_num,
- * NOTE: the one other type of access that might bring us here
- * are the memory ops in __tns_atomic_acquire/__tns_atomic_release,
- * but we don't have to check specially for them since we can
- * always safely return to the address of the fault and retry,
- * since no separate atomic locks are involved.
* Now that we have released the atomic lock (if necessary),
* it's safe to spin if the PTE that caused the fault was migrating.