|author||Paul Walmsley <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-10-29 20:59:29 -0600|
|committer||Paul Walmsley <email@example.com>||2012-11-08 15:09:26 -0700|
ARM: OMAP2+: PRCM: remove obsolete prcm.[ch]
arch/arm/mach-omap2/prcm.c and arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/prcm.h are now completely unused and can be removed. Signed-off-by: Paul Walmsley <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tested-by: Vaibhav Hiremath <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'arch/arm/plat-omap/include')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 35 deletions
diff --git a/arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/prcm.h b/arch/arm/plat-omap/include/plat/prcm.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,35 +0,0 @@
- * arch/arm/plat-omap/include/mach/prcm.h
- * Access definations for use in OMAP24XX clock and power management
- * Copyright (C) 2005 Texas Instruments, Inc.
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
- * (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
- * XXX This file is deprecated. The PRCM is an OMAP2+-only subsystem,
- * so this file doesn't belong in plat-omap/include/plat. Please
- * do not add anything new to this file.
-/* XXX To be removed */