|author||Linus Torvalds <email@example.com>||2017-12-15 11:44:59 -0800|
|committer||Linus Torvalds <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-12-15 11:44:59 -0800|
Merge branch 'locking-urgent-for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip
Pull locking fixes from Ingo Molnar: "Misc fixes: - Fix a S390 boot hang that was caused by the lock-break logic. Remove lock-break to begin with, as review suggested it was unreasonably fragile and our confidence in its continued good health is lower than our confidence in its removal. - Remove the lockdep cross-release checking code for now, because of unresolved false positive warnings. This should make lockdep work well everywhere again. - Get rid of the final (and single) ACCESS_ONCE() straggler and remove the API from v4.15. - Fix a liblockdep build warning" * 'locking-urgent-for-linus' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tip/tip: tools/lib/lockdep: Add missing declaration of 'pr_cont()' checkpatch: Remove ACCESS_ONCE() warning compiler.h: Remove ACCESS_ONCE() tools/include: Remove ACCESS_ONCE() tools/perf: Convert ACCESS_ONCE() to READ_ONCE() locking/lockdep: Remove the cross-release locking checks locking/core: Remove break_lock field when CONFIG_GENERIC_LOCKBREAK=y locking/core: Fix deadlock during boot on systems with GENERIC_LOCKBREAK
Diffstat (limited to 'lib')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 33 deletions
diff --git a/lib/Kconfig.debug b/lib/Kconfig.debug
index 947d3e2ed5c2..9d5b78aad4c5 100644
@@ -1099,8 +1099,6 @@ config PROVE_LOCKING
select DEBUG_RT_MUTEXES if RT_MUTEXES
- select LOCKDEP_CROSSRELEASE
- select LOCKDEP_COMPLETIONS
@@ -1170,37 +1168,6 @@ config LOCK_STAT
CONFIG_LOCK_STAT defines "contended" and "acquired" lock events.
(CONFIG_LOCKDEP defines "acquire" and "release" events.)
- This makes lockdep work for crosslock which is a lock allowed to
- be released in a different context from the acquisition context.
- Normally a lock must be released in the context acquiring the lock.
- However, relexing this constraint helps synchronization primitives
- such as page locks or completions can use the lock correctness
- detector, lockdep.
- A deadlock caused by wait_for_completion() and complete() can be
- detected by lockdep using crossrelease feature.
- bool "Enable the boot parameter, crossrelease_fullstack"
- depends on LOCKDEP_CROSSRELEASE
- default n
- The lockdep "cross-release" feature needs to record stack traces
- (of calling functions) for all acquisitions, for eventual later
- use during analysis. By default only a single caller is recorded,
- because the unwind operation can be very expensive with deeper
- stack chains.
- However a boot parameter, crossrelease_fullstack, was
- introduced since sometimes deeper traces are required for full
- analysis. This option turns on the boot parameter.
bool "Lock dependency engine debugging"
depends on DEBUG_KERNEL && LOCKDEP