|author||Theodore Ts'o <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2017-12-17 22:00:59 -0500|
|committer||Theodore Ts'o <email@example.com>||2017-12-17 22:00:59 -0500|
ext4: fix up remaining files with SPDX cleanups
A number of ext4 source files were skipped due because their copyright permission statements didn't match the expected text used by the automated conversion utilities. I've added SPDX tags for the rest. While looking at some of these files, I've noticed that we have quite a bit of variation on the licenses that were used --- in particular some of the Red Hat licenses on the jbd2 files use a GPL2+ license, and we have some files that have a LGPL-2.1 license (which was quite surprising). I've not attempted to do any license changes. Even if it is perfectly legal to relicense to GPL 2.0-only for consistency's sake, that should be done with ext4 developer community discussion. Signed-off-by: Theodore Ts'o <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'fs/ext4/inline.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 9 deletions
diff --git a/fs/ext4/inline.c b/fs/ext4/inline.c
index 1367553c43bb..8b1f2901a5df 100644
@@ -1,15 +1,7 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: LGPL-2.1
* Copyright (c) 2012 Taobao.
* Written by Tao Ma <email@example.com>
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
- * under the terms of version 2.1 of the GNU Lesser General Public License
- * as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.