|author||Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com>||2019-01-18 00:14:22 +0100|
|committer||Ilya Dryomov <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-01-21 14:53:23 +0100|
ceph: quota: cleanup license mess
Precise and non-ambiguous license information is important. The recently added quota.c file has a SPDX license identifier, which is nice, but at the same time it has a contradictionary license boiler plate text. SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0 versus * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License * as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 * of the License, or (at your option) any later version. Oh well. As the other ceph related files are licensed under the GPL v2 only, it's assumed that the SPDX id is correct and the boiler plate was randomly copied into that patch. Remove the boiler plate as it is wrong and even if correct it is redundant. Fixes: fb18a57568c2 ("ceph: quota: add initial infrastructure to support cephfs quotas") Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <email@example.com> Cc: Luis Henriques <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: Jiri Kosina <email@example.com> Cc: "Yan, Zheng" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: Sage Weil <email@example.com> Cc: Ilya Dryomov <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: email@example.com Acked-by: Luis Henriques <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Ilya Dryomov <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'fs/ceph')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/fs/ceph/quota.c b/fs/ceph/quota.c
index 03f4d24db8fe..9455d3aef0c3 100644
@@ -3,19 +3,6 @@
* quota.c - CephFS quota
* Copyright (C) 2017-2018 SUSE
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
- * as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
- * of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; if not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.