|author||Linus Torvalds <email@example.com>||2019-05-07 18:14:36 -0700|
|committer||Linus Torvalds <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-05-07 18:14:36 -0700|
Merge tag 'for-5.2/block-20190507' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block
Pull block updates from Jens Axboe: "Nothing major in this series, just fixes and improvements all over the map. This contains: - Series of fixes for sed-opal (David, Jonas) - Fixes and performance tweaks for BFQ (via Paolo) - Set of fixes for bcache (via Coly) - Set of fixes for md (via Song) - Enabling multi-page for passthrough requests (Ming) - Queue release fix series (Ming) - Device notification improvements (Martin) - Propagate underlying device rotational status in loop (Holger) - Removal of mtip32xx trim support, which has been disabled for years (Christoph) - Improvement and cleanup of nvme command handling (Christoph) - Add block SPDX tags (Christoph) - Cleanup/hardening of bio/bvec iteration (Christoph) - A few NVMe pull requests (Christoph) - Removal of CONFIG_LBDAF (Christoph) - Various little fixes here and there" * tag 'for-5.2/block-20190507' of git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block: (164 commits) block: fix mismerge in bvec_advance block: don't drain in-progress dispatch in blk_cleanup_queue() blk-mq: move cancel of hctx->run_work into blk_mq_hw_sysfs_release blk-mq: always free hctx after request queue is freed blk-mq: split blk_mq_alloc_and_init_hctx into two parts blk-mq: free hw queue's resource in hctx's release handler blk-mq: move cancel of requeue_work into blk_mq_release blk-mq: grab .q_usage_counter when queuing request from plug code path block: fix function name in comment nvmet: protect discovery change log event list iteration nvme: mark nvme_core_init and nvme_core_exit static nvme: move command size checks to the core nvme-fabrics: check more command sizes nvme-pci: check more command sizes nvme-pci: remove an unneeded variable initialization nvme-pci: unquiesce admin queue on shutdown nvme-pci: shutdown on timeout during deletion nvme-pci: fix psdt field for single segment sgls nvme-multipath: don't print ANA group state by default nvme-multipath: split bios with the ns_head bio_set before submitting ...
Diffstat (limited to 'block/blk-integrity.c')
1 files changed, 1 insertions, 15 deletions
diff --git a/block/blk-integrity.c b/block/blk-integrity.c
index 85864c71e858..825c9c070458 100644
@@ -1,23 +1,9 @@
+// SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0
* blk-integrity.c - Block layer data integrity extensions
* Copyright (C) 2007, 2008 Oracle Corporation
* Written by: Martin K. Petersen <email@example.com>
- * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- * modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version
- * 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- * WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- * General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program; see the file COPYING. If not, write to
- * the Free Software Foundation, 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139,
- * USA.