Diffstat (limited to 'Documentation/ide/ide.txt')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 7 deletions
diff --git a/Documentation/ide/ide.txt b/Documentation/ide/ide.txt
index eb4d3b7a6214..601e79ecef03 100644
@@ -196,13 +196,6 @@ Summary of ide driver parameters for kernel command line
"hdx=cyl,head,sect" : disk drive is present, with specified geometry
- "hdx=autotune" : driver will attempt to tune interface speed
- to the fastest PIO mode supported,
- if possible for this drive only.
- Not fully supported by all chipset types,
- and quite likely to cause trouble with
- older/odd IDE drives.
"hdx=nodma" : disallow DMA
"ide=doubler" : probe/support IDE doublers on Amiga