|author||Vlad Yasevich <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2008-01-11 09:57:09 -0500|
|committer||Vlad Yasevich <email@example.com>||2008-02-05 10:59:07 -0500|
[SCTP]: Stop claiming that this is a "reference implementation"
I was notified by Randy Stewart that lksctp claims to be "the reference implementation". First of all, "the refrence implementation" was the original implementation of SCTP in usersapce written ty Randy and a few others. Second, after looking at the definiton of 'reference implementation', we don't really meet the requirements. Signed-off-by: Vlad Yasevich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'net/sctp/sm_make_chunk.c')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/net/sctp/sm_make_chunk.c b/net/sctp/sm_make_chunk.c
index 77383e9b3988..80b3c4f09e6c 100644
@@ -1,22 +1,22 @@
-/* SCTP kernel reference Implementation
+/* SCTP kernel implementation
* (C) Copyright IBM Corp. 2001, 2004
* Copyright (c) 1999-2000 Cisco, Inc.
* Copyright (c) 1999-2001 Motorola, Inc.
* Copyright (c) 2001-2002 Intel Corp.
- * This file is part of the SCTP kernel reference Implementation
+ * This file is part of the SCTP kernel implementation
* These functions work with the state functions in sctp_sm_statefuns.c
* to implement the state operations. These functions implement the
* steps which require modifying existing data structures.
- * The SCTP reference implementation is free software;
+ * This SCTP implementation is free software;
* you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of
* the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
* any later version.
- * The SCTP reference implementation is distributed in the hope that it
+ * This SCTP implementation is distributed in the hope that it
* will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied
* warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.