|author||Vlad Yasevich <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2008-01-11 09:57:09 -0500|
|committer||Vlad Yasevich <email@example.com>||2008-02-05 10:59:07 -0500|
[SCTP]: Stop claiming that this is a "reference implementation"
I was notified by Randy Stewart that lksctp claims to be "the reference implementation". First of all, "the refrence implementation" was the original implementation of SCTP in usersapce written ty Randy and a few others. Second, after looking at the definiton of 'reference implementation', we don't really meet the requirements. Signed-off-by: Vlad Yasevich <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'net/sctp/chunk.c')
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 4 deletions
diff --git a/net/sctp/chunk.c b/net/sctp/chunk.c
index 619d0f2dee51..4d3128f5ccc3 100644
@@ -1,17 +1,17 @@
-/* SCTP kernel reference Implementation
+/* SCTP kernel implementation
* (C) Copyright IBM Corp. 2003, 2004
- * This file is part of the SCTP kernel reference Implementation
+ * This file is part of the SCTP kernel implementation
* This file contains the code relating the chunk abstraction.
- * The SCTP reference implementation is free software;
+ * This SCTP implementation is free software;
* you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of
* the GNU General Public License as published by
* the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
* any later version.
- * The SCTP reference implementation is distributed in the hope that it
+ * This SCTP implementation is distributed in the hope that it
* will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied
* warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.